i just heard that a friend of mine lost her mother to cancer. my heart is with her, but what can you say? she (my friend) is pretty gritty, but this is going to be one hell of a trial for her and her family. there’s nothing i can say or do. so powerless to help her with her grief. my heart is with her though, god help her and her family through this tough time.
- by the end of the day my brain could well be just a "fatberg" (that's a gross news story by the way, ugh. Just look it up, I'm not telling) 4 months ago
- when did I move to seattle? #nomorerain 4 months ago
- Enchanting Paintings Made From the Puke of 250,000 Flies | Wired Design | Wired.com wired.com/design/2013/08… 4 months ago
- @grandefille It's like calling the undertaker before the doctor. 4 months ago
- So anyhow, I get real sick of hearing it especially when it comes from fellow cartoonists and print people. Shoot yourself in the foot much? 4 months ago