Well, looks like there is still a lot of heat on Danish newspaper cartoonist Kurt Westergaard. He has been forced to leave the hotel where he was holed up. The Danish newspaper along with some other European newspapers & magazines republished the offensive cartoon to show solidarity. I’ve put it up here before, but I won’t be doing it again. I’m sure that had they given Kurt the option he would have said let it be. I say let it be. You can’t heal wounds by picking at the scabs.
- by the end of the day my brain could well be just a "fatberg" (that's a gross news story by the way, ugh. Just look it up, I'm not telling) 4 months ago
- when did I move to seattle? #nomorerain 4 months ago
- Enchanting Paintings Made From the Puke of 250,000 Flies | Wired Design | Wired.com wired.com/design/2013/08… 4 months ago
- @grandefille It's like calling the undertaker before the doctor. 4 months ago
- So anyhow, I get real sick of hearing it especially when it comes from fellow cartoonists and print people. Shoot yourself in the foot much? 4 months ago