You wouldn’t believe the crap you can make from the humble soybean. It happens to be the cash crop here right up there with corn and tobacco. This is Soybean Festival week kind of a county fair/ block party. If you happen to be in the Hooterville area and know me at all I won’t be hard to find. Look for me somewhere between Church St. and the BBQ cook off. Yummy.
- by the end of the day my brain could well be just a "fatberg" (that's a gross news story by the way, ugh. Just look it up, I'm not telling) 4 months ago
- when did I move to seattle? #nomorerain 4 months ago
- Enchanting Paintings Made From the Puke of 250,000 Flies | Wired Design | Wired.com wired.com/design/2013/08… 4 months ago
- @grandefille It's like calling the undertaker before the doctor. 4 months ago
- So anyhow, I get real sick of hearing it especially when it comes from fellow cartoonists and print people. Shoot yourself in the foot much? 4 months ago