Lipstick on a pig, I know, I know, it’s serious. Or is it? All this hype over supposed insults and the like is a mere sideshow. What we need (as far as knowledge of issues and candidate stances) is steak, what we’re getting is cotton candy. All fluff no substance. All our news is packaged in sound bites. Why? Is the MSM guilty of elitism? Do they think that Americans are so stoo-pid that we wouldn’t understand real news? That we don’t deserve it because we’re the MTV generation? I think it’s a shame that I have to scour through gobs of news outlets just to get something that kinda resembles news.
- by the end of the day my brain could well be just a "fatberg" (that's a gross news story by the way, ugh. Just look it up, I'm not telling) 4 months ago
- when did I move to seattle? #nomorerain 4 months ago
- Enchanting Paintings Made From the Puke of 250,000 Flies | Wired Design | Wired.com wired.com/design/2013/08… 4 months ago
- @grandefille It's like calling the undertaker before the doctor. 4 months ago
- So anyhow, I get real sick of hearing it especially when it comes from fellow cartoonists and print people. Shoot yourself in the foot much? 4 months ago