Well, we had a little tea party here. I was not in attendance naturally. I don’t do rallies as a rule. I don’t like crowds, especially when they are worked up about something. I wasn’t real sure what the “tea party” was all about anyway. My basic understanding was that it had something to do with feeling over taxed and that they were miffed about the stimulus money and where it was going. As for me, I don’t make enough money to even pay in and if you’ve read this blog for any length of time you would know that I’ve been squawking about our deficit for a long time. So why all the rage now? Just now? Where was the anger when our deficit exploded into the trillion dollar range? Just wondering.
- by the end of the day my brain could well be just a "fatberg" (that's a gross news story by the way, ugh. Just look it up, I'm not telling) 4 months ago
- when did I move to seattle? #nomorerain 4 months ago
- Enchanting Paintings Made From the Puke of 250,000 Flies | Wired Design | Wired.com wired.com/design/2013/08… 4 months ago
- @grandefille It's like calling the undertaker before the doctor. 4 months ago
- So anyhow, I get real sick of hearing it especially when it comes from fellow cartoonists and print people. Shoot yourself in the foot much? 4 months ago