1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here we go,
1. I procrastinate. Everyone is done and I’m bringing up the rear gasping “Pray God I’m not too late!” I don’t know why, it doesn’t make sense.
2. I’m very self conscious. That is unless I’ve had a few, then look out. Meeting new people can be torture for me, but once I’ve met them I’m fine.
3. I’m pretty simple and direct in my dealings. I’m not very clever or subtle. What you see is pretty much it. So I miss a lot of what goes on around me because I missed some small detail that would have explained a lot had i been paying any attention.
4. My attention span works like a remote that is in the hands of a channel flipping maniac. I can handle 2 things going on at a time (friend & ballgame, or fishing or whatever). 3 things is pushing it. Any more than that going on at the same time and something is going to get lost in the shuffle. I’m an analog girl in a digital world.
5. I hate squishy food. I ate a lot of oatmeal when I was a kid.
6. I’m scared to death of near about everything; snakes, spiders, heights, traffic, cops, my parents, crazy drunk people and psycho lesbians (why are there so many?)
7. I trust to luck more than i should. Although in the past it has served me well, i shouldn’t push it the way i do.
So, that’s about it ya’ll. Oh and rack9 your it!